A few observations/thoughts on California, (and San
- At any given time California as a whole seems best described as
- On fire.
- Sliding down a muddy hill.
- Shaking hard.
- Any combination of 1 through 3.
- I'd be curious to know how much coal is being burned to
generate the electricity needed to power the "zero emissions"
electric street cars and passenger vehicles that seem to be so
- Electing The Terminator as your state governor doesn't make you
cool, it makes you a kook.
- It is disconcerting to think that the smell of urine on the
streets may actually be coming from ... well, urine.